Monday, October 26, 2009

Vote for me this week!



I just informed you over the weekend that my song "I Am Yours" was chosen to be part of the FQWorship.com songwriting event. Well, it will be playing on FQ RADIO this week, beginning today. They plan to have all the songs for this week up on FQ RADIO on Monday morning before noon central time.

Beginning on Monday, FQ RADIO will be on the front page of the site. Anyone can go to the site and vote. You will just have to enter your email in order to vote. Only one vote per person per week. So please go to FQWorship and vote for my song and tell everyone you know to come and vote for my song!

(FYI, All songs should be in random order.)

The top song chosen from this week will be played in the FINALS on week 4. (Today starts week 1)

Thank you!
Jud

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking over your blog
God bless you