Wednesday, August 24, 2011

On This Day in 2010



Every once in a while, I'm surfing Facebook, and I notice an item in the sidebar called "On This Day in 2010." I never really pay much attention to it, but today it caught my attention because it featured the blog I posted last August 24. In that blog, I recounted some amazing blessings that my family received last summer. We sold our house, our debts were paid. Because of those things, we have been freed from so much.

The most obvious benefit is that Kacy is now able to stay home with our daughters. (And we can still pay the bills on just my paycheck!)

But God has done so much more in our family - most of it I still can't verbalize.

If you'd like to read that blog from last year, here it is.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for reminding me to reflect on blessings from the previous year. Sometimes I forget how much God has done for my family as well-- job, car, direction. God bless!
-Amanda :)
www. fieldtripswithgod.blogspot.com

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.