Friday, January 16, 2009

Jud's a Loser



Today is going to be another short entry because it serves simply as an invitation. I've begun a journey to better health and less of me. Literally. And I want you to be part of it.

I'm on my way to being 80 pounds lighter, and I've started a new blog to chronicle the journey called "Jud's a Loser." The first entry will be there today, Jan. 16, 2009, describing the beginnings.

My hope is that you will help keep me accountable, and that those of you who are also struggling with your weight will find some encouragement.

Click on the link above and join me in the journey.

(For those of you wondering when I'm going to do another "real" blog entry here at Words, not to worry! I'm planning a new full entry on Monday, Jan. 19, which - in addition to being Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - is the first anniversary of this blog!)

No comments: